Oracle core count licensing rules
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- How Supply Chain Shortages May Affect Software Licensing and Put You at Risk
- Non-Microsoft Support of Microsoft Products
- Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Skype for Business Server will become subscription licenses after Version 2019
- Microsoft Price Increase for Microsoft 365
- Oracle JDK (Java Development Kit) Free for Use
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.