Miro has been a supporter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for years. Again, Miro sponsored and raised funds for Team Joe at this year’s NJ Bike-a-thon. As you see, Eliot (Miro’s president is on the extreme left) and some of our sales folks took a photo after the bike ride.
Miro supports MS Society
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- Java Release 20 Will No Longer Be Supported as of December 2023
- Microsoft Products Reaching End-of-Life in or by March 2024
- Java Release 20 Will No Longer Be Supported Under Premier Support
- Java Licensing & Audits Webinar – September 19, 2023
- Miro Names Veteran Technology Industry Executives Alan Marc Smith and Brian Strosser to Its Board
- Fortune 500 Company Reduce Audit Settlement by 88%
- Large Manufacturer Engages Miro for Managed Services to track licensing and ensure compliance
- Large National Financial Institution Reduces Audit Exposure by 94%
- Large Public Utility Saves 41% on their AWS bill
- Large Publisher Saves $800k on Licensing
- Multinational Health Organization Resolves Audit and Saves 20 million
- National Online Consumer Brand Saves $1M on Audit Settlement
- Publicly Owned Electricity Supplier Saves 34% on AWS Costs with Miro Consulting
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.