In the News This Week
· BizJournals.com Former Quovadx execs agree to SEC fines
The SEC alleged the two in 2003 orchestrated “the fraudulent recognition of over $12 million in software licensing revenue” by Greenwood Village-based …
· ComputerWeekly.com CIOs in strong position to help businesses fight slowdown
… which carry the double costs of migrating away from the custom code, and the software licensing costs of the migration tools themselves….
· ComputerWorld Office Live Workspace — does it work for you?
….representations of a workflow, and because they’re graphics, you can’t use traditional software licensing rules,” said Kyle Arteaga, Serena spokesman. …
· IT Week Licence to cut down IT bills
Publishers are taking more steps to take software asset management seriously, and to ensure compliance. If
· Web Services Journal Enterprise Compliance Manager(TM) Now Certified for Windows Server …
With typical investment in data integration tools falling in the range of $200000 to $500000 for software licensing and $50000 to $100000 for annual
· Computer World NZ British licence reseller adjusts to MS changes