In the News This Week
· CRN Microsoft: Using Vista Loophole Is Cheating
Scott Rosenberg, CEO of Miro Consulting, a Fords, NJ-based firm that specializes in licensing issues, acknowledges that technical loopholes in Microsoft …
· Gotta Be Mobile Vista Upgrade Licensing Loophole
Ed Bott has it totally right – just because the loophole is there, it doesn’t mean that everyone can take exploit it and stay within Microsoft’s licensing …
· Redman Channel Partner Avistar’s Tale: Microsoft Shows Its Dark Side
It follows an appeal case brought by software licensing company, Symbian, after a patent application was rejected by the UK Intellectual Property Office.
· ComputerWorld Psst! Wanna save $110 on Windows Vista SP1?
· Virtualization Review Heroes and Villains
So software licensing based on-or bound to-physical hardware may be difficult to manage in virtualized server environments. …
· ITBusiness Microsoft licensing of Flash Lite offers heavy duty benefits to Adobe