While some information on Oracle’s acquisition of Sun has been made public, there are still a number of unanswered questions – one of them being about licensing. While we don’t have any more information on this, but we’re speculating that it can be a very sweet deal for the right company.
Video: Speculation on Sun-Oracle merger
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- Microsoft’s Bundling Strategy: Amassing Market Share While Hobbling Government IT
- Microsoft Products Reaching End-of-Life in 2025
- Java Licensing & Audits Webinar
- OCI Support Rewards Program versus OCI Discount Schedule, What Makes More Sense For You?
- Oracle Database 12.1 Support is Changing to Sustaining Support as of August 2022. Is it Time for You to Upgrade?
- Fortune 500 Company Reduce Audit Settlement by 88%
- Large National Financial Institution Reduces Audit Exposure by 94%
- Large Public Utility Saves 41% on their AWS bill
- Large Publisher Saves $800k on Licensing
- Multinational Health Organization Resolves Audit and Saves 20 million
- National Online Consumer Brand Saves $1M on Audit Settlement
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.