A few inquiries came in from my April 30 vlog on Multicore: Hardware is running ahead of software regarding per-socket pricing, the new multi-cores and some additional thoughts. For all those who asked (as well as those who didn’t), ComputerWorld’s Patrick Thibodeau wrote a piece – In Multi-Core Era, Per-Socket Pricing Faces Challenges – that had us all thinking.
In the Multi-core era, software runs behind hardware
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- Fortune 500 Company Reduce Audit Settlement by 88%
- Large National Financial Institution Reduces Audit Exposure by 94%
- Large Public Utility Saves 41% on their AWS bill
- Large Publisher Saves $800k on Licensing
- Multinational Health Organization Resolves Audit and Saves 20 million
- National Online Consumer Brand Saves $1M on Audit Settlement
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.